The Rock Museum Conference Hall is among the most exciting and dynamic of music venues. With seating for up to 200, it features the very latest in technical equipment, including a magnificent 9-square-metre video wall. The auditorium provides a party-like finale to one's visit that will delight all of the senses.
It is a space for the performance of rock in all of its facets, a stage that permits both participation and entertainment, extending the Museum's function and transforming it into an unlimited resource for all manner of hands-on cultural activities. It is also a perfect place for private or company gatherings, presentations and celebrations.
The activities we will be hosting here include:
- Private concerts, jam sessions, etc.
- Classes, workshops and clinics.
- Launches and signings of CDs and books.
- A festival of short music-themed films.
- Contests for imitators and tribute acts.
- Contests for new bands.
- Children's and young people's theatre as a teaching tool for bringing the public closer to rock music.
- Theatrical performances dealing with rock.
- Participative activities for the whole family, such as puppet shows, skits, costume events and other performances connected with the music.
And much more...